Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures. Ensure smooth production operation during shift.
1. Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
2. Train and coach production line employees.
3. Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
4. Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
5. Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
6. Responsible to meet shift production goals.
7. Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
8. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
9. Communicate with other Shift Supervisors and Plant Manager.
10. Ensure a clean and safe work area.
11. Assist in production as necessary.
12. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
2. Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery. This is normally acquired through one to five years of manufacturing experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time